Friday, July 18, 2008

sleep is for the weak

-so technically this post counts 
   as thursdays entry for me (g)
cuz i haven't been to sleep yet
  and we're kinda keepin this 
 as a diary type thingy... so if this 
  was on paper... well im rambling 
because apparently im weak 
 from lack of sleep...

why am i still up? because 
 the batman premiered tonight
at 1201am and i was there w/tanner
 and his crew... awesome marcus
 gave me a free ticket that some girl 
 in line let go of cuz her friends abandoned 
 her... 

riding home during a full moon cloudless 
 sky- my day was a cloud of frustration 
 and weird vibes but it was sprinkled with 
diamonds... free lunch/first swim of the 
 season in my
 pool(why did i wait
 so late to set it up?)/great session with 
 joey reviewing slides for the next 
thousandpointsoflight(one of my bands)
 show....  great rehearsal for ryan and annas'
 wedding... cap it off with a movie 
about a man...  who is a bat! 
(thanks for the line tanner)

well no movie spoilers but i will 
 say one thing: make sure yr there 
 early cuz the watchmen preview
is off the hook!!!! im getting it of 
 my shelf right now and 
drifting off to dream land

-g

1 comment:

nycindyloo said...

I concur. The Watchmen preview kicked royal buttocks. So did the Batman.